ZTrek Cycling EventPosted on July 28, 2016
What is Z-Trek?
A charity cycling event taking place on July 30th to benefit the Po River Medical Clinic in Liberia.
When is Z-Trek?
Saturday, July 30th
Where is Z-Trek?
This is a local event and all routes will be going through Montgomery. Road marshalls will be posted along the route to assist the cyclists and monitor traffic, including at the Griggstown Causeway.
The ride starts at Zarephath Christian Church located at 2 Ministry Center Drive, Zarephath NJ (just off of Weston Canal Road).
What are the options?
We are offering five fully supported scenic routes and a Kids Bike Rally.
There is something for all ages and all abilities:
- 6-mile towpath family ride along the D&R canal
- 18-mile road ride (includes a stop at Griggstown Reformed Church)
- 45-mile road ride (includes a stop in Montgomery Veterans Park)
- 65-mile road ride (includes a stop at Sourland Cycles in Hopewell Borough)
- 100-mile road ride (includes a stop at Sourland Cycles in Hopewell Borough, goes up to Round Valley Reservoir)
- Kid’s Bike Rally ages 2-12 starts @ 11 AM
- Picnic Festival 12 – 3 PM
How do I find out more or sign up?
To learn more and to register On-Line @ www.ZTrek.org