Spring Montgomery Twp. Newsletter is Here!Posted on March 2, 2018
The Montgomery Township Spring Newsletters – both Government/Community and Recreation – are now available for your perusal. Follow the links below to the two newsletter sections in PDF:
We have added something new – article link tabs at the bottom of every page for ease of navigation. Some of the topics you will find in this issue:
- “Message from the Township Committee” on road work and sewer consolidation
- “Meet the Mayor” Breakfast on March 7th
- Double Hitter – Run with Rotary AND Montgomery Earth Day Fair at Skillman Park April 22nd
- Recycling News including Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Dates
- Cherry Brook Preserve’s new open space acquisition
- Veterans Memorial Committee activities
- “Kids on the Move” Program/Sign-up form
- How to Prevent Lyme Disease this Spring
- Montgomery EMS news including Blood Drive this Sat., March 3rd
- Community Bulletin Board (back section) of great non-profit events this spring!
Take a look below at all Montgomery Rec has to offer!
Registration for programs opened March 1st, both online and in-person!
Check out our Spring/Summer 2018 programs! Information for Rec N Crew and Camp Kid Connection is available. Other programs include Tumbling, Dance, Golf, Arts Painting & Drawing, Chess, Taekwondo, Mad Science, Bricks 4 Kidz, Yoga, Fal-Rooney, Girls on the Run and many more!
Source: Montgomery IT