Montgomery Township School Supply Drive Aug 16-23Posted on July 28, 2021
The Montgomery Township Food Pantry is getting ready for the Back-To-School season by holding a collection for new school supplies for Montgomery families using the Food Pantry. Please collect items and donate between Aug. 16 and Aug. 23, if you are able to help. Thank you in advance!
Items needed (new items please) include:
- Pencils—#2 Black
- Pencils— Colored
- Pens—Blue, Black, Red
- Crayons—16 or 24 pack
- Index Cards—3×5 ruled or 4×6 ruled
- Single Subject Composition Notebooks
- Single Subject Spiral Notebooks
- Glue Sticks
- Scotch Tape
- Post-it Notes
- Pencil Sharpeners
- Pocket Folders—2 pockets, plastic, 3 hole-punched
- 1 inch or 1 1/2 inch 3-Ring Binders
- Backpacks/ * Safe for laptops and USB Ports (Students in higher grades)
Drop Off: August 16-23
Items can be dropped off during business hours in the labeled bins.
Montgomery Food Pantry bins will be located at:
- Lobby of the Montgomery Recreation Department (M-F: 8:00am to 4:00)
- Lobby of the Montgomery Municipal Building (M-F: 8:00 am to 4:00pm)
The Montgomery Township Food Pantry is located at 356 Skillman Road in the Otto Kaufmann Center.
Food Pantry: 609-466-1054.
Source: Denise Crowley, Montgomery Twp. Community Resource Manager