Outstanding Women Dinner Rescheduled for March 26Posted on March 13, 2018
Reconfirmed or New Reservations Due March 22
The 2018 Outstanding Women in Somerset County awards dinner sponsored by the county Commission on the Status of Women, canceled due to a power outage at the restaurant earlier this month, has been rescheduled for Monday, March 26.
The program will be held at The Imperia at 1714 Easton Ave., Somerset. A cash bar at 6 p.m. will be followed by a buffet dinner at 7 p.m. Cost is $60 per person.
Guests who already paid for reservations are asked to reconfirm by contacting commission member Marti Kalko at email@example.com New reservations also are welcome; the deadline is March 22. Visit http://bit.ly/2018DinnerForm to print the reservation form.
“We have many women in Somerset County doing amazing things every day,” said Freeholder Patricia Walsh, commission liaison. “It is most appropriate that during Women’s History Month, we take the time to publicly recognize them and say thank you.”
Honorees are women who live in Somerset County. This year’s recipients by category are:
- Arts– Stephanie Moench of Bridgewater
- Business – Theresa Richardson, CPA, PSA, of Green Brook
- Education – Michelle Mele of Somerville
- Entertainment – Terry Seggio of Franklin
- Environmental Initiatives – Kristi MacDonald, Ph.D., of Bernardsville
- Hometown Hero – Rebekah Hayward of Somerville
- Journalism/Media – Brenda A. Nemcek of Warren
- Medicine – Tasneem F. Shamim, M.D., of Franklin
- Social Service – Fae Cushing of Bridgewater
- Volunteerism – Nancy LaCorte of Franklin
Source: Somerset County Office of Public Information