Montgomery Farmer’s Market SaturdaysPosted on June 11, 2021
The Montgomery Friends of Open Space Farmers Market is now open every Saturday from 9 AM to 12 Noon, in front of MooYa’s in Village Shopper III.
Last week, Opening Day was a roaring success. Beautiful weather brought patrons eager to rediscover local delights. Clifford Farm strawberries flew off the table. George Zell saw quick sales of fava beans in pods, as did Fairgrown Farms’ their asparagus. Come on down!
Short and sweet? The season is short for these, so make sure to grab these special items now:
• Garlic scapes
• Fava beans
• strawberries (possibly)
2021 VENDORS ARE BELOW
- Bread & CultureFlaky pastries and tender breads from organic grains and natural yeasts.
- Christopher SoapsHandmade, 100% all-natural vegan soaps with essential oils.
- Clifford Family Farm Wide variety of organic veggies and fruit.
- Fairgrown Farm Young Farmers originally from Montgomery. Vegetables, lettuces, berries and herbs.
- Griggstown Farm MarketOld favorite. Pot pies, fruit pies, soups, amazing sausages, mushrooms & fresh mozzarella
- Lilliputian Imports Microgreens
- Orchard Farm OrganicsOrganic vegetables, flowers, and sauces. Been with us since the beginning. 19 years!
- The Granola Bar Unique specialty granolas and granola bars. All organic.
- Von Thun Family FarmsIncredible selection of tasty vegetables and fruit.
- Zell Farm Asian vegetables and specialty mushrooms
Montgomery Friends of Open Space
P.O. Box 287, Skillman, NJ 08558