Montgomery Farmers Market Saturdays 9a-1pPosted on September 19, 2019
The market is open from June 1 through October 26 Saturdays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. It is located at the Village Shopper II,1340 Route 206, across from Montgomery Theater in Skillman. Montgomery Friends of Open Space operates the Farmers’ Market as part of its mission to support NJ farmers and producers, and open space.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE MARKET:
Right now MFOS’s market is overflowing with just-from-the-field fruits and veggies. Eggplants, corn, tomatoes, and potatoes. Combine with a creamy, savory curry from Curries and Chutneys. Yum! Spicy or not, your pick!
WHO’S AT THE MARKET?
Our Fabulous Market Community:
- Clifford Farms Organic produce from a new and upcoming farmer.
- Curries and Chutneys Authentic Indian flavors. Fresh savory sauces and
chutneys for a quick dinner.
- Eat Local Orchard Farm Organics herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
Freshly baked bread from Terra Momo Brothers.
Peach cider, peach salsa, and bbq sauce
- The Granola Bar NEW! Unique specialty granolas made by hand
- Griggstown Farm Market Old favorite. Pot pies, amazing sausages, mushrooms & cheese
- Millstone Workshop NEW! Fabulous coffee!
- Orchard Farm Organics Herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
- Sweet Gourmet Bakery Buttery cookies, soft cupcakes and more.
- Terra Momo Artisanal breads, croissants.
- Von Thun Family Farms Incredible selection of tasty vegetables and fruit.
- WoodsEdge Wool Farms Look beautiful AND stay warm. Alpaca woolens, beeswax
candles, knitting wool, honey, and soaps
- Zell Farms NEW! Wide selection of Asian vegetables.
Be part of our Market Community — see below
Our Market Sponsors will be on hand regularly. We wouldn’t be what we are without them.
Blue Ribbon Sponsor: Princeton Design Guild of Belle Mead
Market Benefactor: Princeton Fitness and Wellness
Market Patron: First Constitution Bank of Rocky Hill
Terra Momo Restaurant Group
Harlingen Veterinary Clinic
Princeton Orthopaedic Associates
Belle Mead Co-op
Farm Shed: Clyde River Christmas Tree Farm
And individual contributors
If you enjoy the market’s energy, be a part of it. The market needs friendly, energetic people to sell bread at the Eat Local table. Make a difference. Once a month, 2 hours, is all it takes. And there’s more than one way to contribute.
- Sept 8 7:30 pm 1st Sunday in the Park Bats! Walk Find out about these important creatures and their habitat. Hobler Park Free.
- Oct. 5 10am – 12pm Know Your Park Scavenger Hunt Get to know our beautiful parks through this treasure hunt. Great family activity. Meet at the MFOS Farmers’ Market shed, 1340 Route 206, Skillman. Free.
For more information, go to: https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/
Source: Montgomery Friends of Open Space