Montgomery Farmers Market Saturdays 9a-1pPosted on July 11, 2019
Coffee lovers rejoice — coffee is back at the market!!
Welcome Zach and Miriam to the market by lining up for their amazing coffee. They are from Millstone Borough, just up River Road. They tell us this about their business:
The Millstone Workshop was originally the post office for Millstone, NJ, circa 1795. It went on to be many things through the years including a general store, a hardware store, a candy shop, an antique shop, a yarn store, and a children’s book store. We’ve re-opened it as a general store and coffee shop with private workshops and weekly events.
We try to source our products from local, small-batch artisans when possible, but almost everything we sell is USA made or designed. Our coffee roaster, Folk City Roasters, is based out of New Hope, PA, and allows us to offer the most stellar, gourmet beans to our customers.
Pop by, say hello to our newest market community members! Grab a cup and shop the Market!
Welcome to Harlingen Veterinary Clinic and Nassau Tennis as band sponsors. Thanks to their generous support we can provide toe-tapping music at the market. As you know, these small businesses provide valuable services to our community. Please support our sponsors!
WHO’S AT THE MARKET?
Our Fabulous Market Community:
- Clifford Farms Organic produce from a new and upcoming farmer.
- Curries and Chutneys Authentic Indian flavors. Fresh savory sauces and
chutneys for a quick dinner.
- Eat Local Orchard Farm Organics herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
Freshly baked bread from Terra Momo Brothers.
Peach cider, peach salsa, and bbq sauce
- The Granola Bar NEW! Unique specialty granolas made by hand
- Griggstown Farm Market Old favorite. Pot pies, amazing sausages, mushrooms &
- Millstone Workshop NEW! Fabulous coffee!
- Orchard Farm Organics Herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
- Sweet Gourmet Bakery Buttery cookies, soft cupcakes and more.
- Terra Momo Artisanal breads, croissants.
- Von Thun Family Farms Incredible selection of tasty vegetables and fruit.
- WoodsEdge Wool Farms Look beautiful AND stay warm. Alpaca woolens, beeswax
candles, knitting wool, honey, and soaps
- Zell Farms NEW! Wide selection of Asian vegetables.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE MARKET:
- DEMO TABLE: Backyard Friends and Foes: Insects in the Garden. Learn about the buzzy and crawly critters that we live with. By the Master Gardners.
- MUSIC: Rick Fiori Trio. Smooth jazzy sound.
Be part of our Market Community — see below
The market is open from June 1 through October 26 Saturdays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. It is located at the Village Shopper II,1340 Route 206, across from Montgomery Theater in Skillman. Montgomery Friends of Open Space operates the Farmers’ Market as part of its mission to support NJ farmers and producers, and open space.
Our Market Sponsors will be on hand regularly. We wouldn’t be what we are without them.
Blue Ribbon Sponsor: Princeton Design Guild of Belle Mead
Market Benefactor: Princeton Fitness and Wellness
Market Patron: First Constitution Bank of Rocky Hill
Terra Momo Restaurant Group
Harlingen Veterinary Clinic
Princeton Orthopaedic Associates
Belle Mead Co-op
Farm Shed: Clyde River Christmas Tree Farm
And individual contributors
If you enjoy the market’s energy, be a part of it. The market needs friendly, energetic people to sell bread at the Eat Local table. Make a difference. Once a month, 2 hours, is all it takes. And there’s more than one way to contribute.
For more information, go to: https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/
Source: Montgomery Friends of Open Space