MFOS’ Farmers Market Open Every Sat. 9-12Posted on July 15, 2020
We’ve moved next door!
New hours and location
WHERE: Village Shopper III, 1378 Route 206, Skillman, near Mooyahs Burgers
WHEN: Saturdays, 9 am – 12:00 pm
June 6 – October 31
You’ll love what our vendors have ready for you on market opening day, June 6. Your favorite vendors will be there and some new ones as well! Our location and how we operate will change, but you’ll still be able to buy the best local, all New Jersey products.
New habits, same great products
Keep yourself and others safe: follow best practices when shopping. MFOS’s market team and our vendors have changed the way we do business to protect you and our important market community.
Pre-ordered, pre-paid ordering is available from some of our farmers. Order now, pick and go on market day!
- Clifford Family Farms. (@cliffordfamilyfarm17 on Facebook)
- Von Thun Farms, pre-ordering only. (@Von Thun’s Country Farm Market on Facebook)
(Above list may change as the season progresses.)
Market Safety Guidelines
- Don’t help yourself. Let the vendor know what you want; it will be packed for you
- Foot traffic proceeds one way around market tables as marked. No foot traffic between market tables.
- Six feet between yourself and others at all times.
- Please wear a mask covering mouth and nose while at the market. Customers are responsible for bringing their own masks. Use hand sanitizer.
- Come Healthy! or not at all.
- One person per family. Parking and space are limited.
- And, please, use good sense and good manners in social distancing
The above information and more may be found at : https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/ and at: https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/coivd-19-what-mfos-is-doing/
A warm welcome to all vendors this year!
✔ Christopher Soaps: Handmade, 100% all-natural, vegan soaps with essential oils
✔ Clifford Farm Organics: Certified organic vegetables, flowers, fruit
✔ Fairgrown Farm: Vegetables, lettuces, berries and herbs. Plus locally-raised beef, pork and lamb
✔ Griggstown Farms: Poultry, pot pies, soups, sauces, fruit pies, eggs
✔ The Granola Bar: Organic granola bars and loose granola
✔ Orchard Farm Organics: Certified organic vegetables and flowers, soups and pesto
✔ Von Thun’s Farms: Five generations of Von Thun’s! Vegetables, berries, tree fruits
✔ Zell’s Farm: Heritage vegetables and farm-grown mushrooms
Want to help out or sponsor the Farmers’ Market?
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Blue Ribbon Sponsor
Princeton Design Guild
First Constitution Bank of Rocky Hill
Belle Mead Co-op
Harlingen Veterinary Clinic
Lorette Pruden – Business Coach
Princeton Orthopedics Associates
From The Community