Holiday Farmers Market Dec. 14Posted on November 25, 2019
Saturday, December 14 9AM – 1PM
Popular annual Holiday Market highlighting holiday specialties, breads, and seasonal gifts for those you love.
Outdoors by Christmas Tree Stand, Village Shopper, 1340 Route 206, Skillman, NJ 08558
WHO’S AT THE MARKET?
Our Fabulous Market Community:
- Clifford Farms Organic produce from a new and upcoming farmer.
- Curries and Chutneys Authentic Indian flavors. Fresh savory sauces and
chutneys for a quick dinner.
- Eat Local Orchard Farm Organics herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
Freshly baked bread from Terra Momo Brothers.
Peach cider, peach salsa, and bbq sauce
- The Granola Bar NEW! Unique specialty granolas made by hand
- Griggstown Farm Market Old favorite. Pot pies, amazing sausages, mushrooms & cheese
- Orchard Farm Organics Herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
- Sweet Gourmet Bakery Buttery cookies, soft cupcakes and more.
- Terra Momo Artisanal breads, croissants.
- Von Thun Family Farms Incredible selection of tasty vegetables and fruit.
- WoodsEdge Wool Farms Look beautiful AND stay warm. Alpaca woolens, beeswax
candles, knitting wool, honey, and soaps
- Zell Farms Wide selection of Asian vegetables.
More about market at: http://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/
Source: Montgomery Friends of Open Space