Farmer’s Market This Saturday and Thru FallPosted on September 10, 2020
WHERE: Village Shopper III, 1378 Route 206, Skillman, near Mooyahs Burgers
WHEN: Saturdays, 9 am – 12:00 pm
June 6 – October 31
Onions, potatoes, peaches, blueberries, summer squash, canteloupe, watermelon, exotic mushrooms, carrots, corn, garlic, eggplant, kale, herbs, herbal teas, fresh mozzarella, sausages, pies! Hand-crafted soaps and hand sanitizer. Lots more for a delicious dinner with family. Buy the best local, all New Jersey products.
New habits, same great products
Keep yourself and others safe: follow best practices when shopping. MFOS’s market team and our vendors have changed the way we do business to protect you and our important market community.
Pre-ordered, pre-paid ordering is available from some of our farmers. Order now, pick and go on market day!
- Clifford Family Farms. (@cliffordfamilyfarm17 on Facebook)
- Von Thun Farms, pre-ordering only. (@Von Thun’s Country Farm Market on Facebook)
Market Safety Guidelines
- Don’t help yourself. Let the vendor know what you want; it will be packed for you
- Foot traffic proceeds one way around market tables as marked. No foot traffic between market tables.
- Six feet between yourself and others at all times.
- Please wear a mask covering mouth and nose while at the market. Customers are responsible for bringing their own masks. Use hand sanitizer.
- Come Healthy! or not at all.
- One person per family. Parking and space are limited.
- And, please, use good sense and good manners in social distancing
The above information and more may be found at : https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/ and at: https://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/coivd-19-what-mfos-is-doing/
You = Success. The market is strong because of dynamic people like you. Use your smarts and energy to make the market successful. Contact us to find how (Volunteer@MontgomeryFriends.org) .