Farmers Market Saturdays thru Oct. 28thPosted on October 9, 2017
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Village Shopper Parking Lot
The Farmers’ Market is now in full swing, each Saturday from now until October 28, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. With vendors selling locally produced items from craft coffee to fruits & veggies to fresh home-made flavored pastas; ready-to-eat foods to luxury alpaca goods. Visit the Farmers’ Market page for more information on sponsors, vendors and more. http://montgomeryfriends.org/farmers-market/
Located at Village Shopping Center, 1340 Route 206, (near TechnicianX and La Meche, across Route 206 from ShopRite)
Who’s at the Market?
- Benfatto Coffee The…best….coffee. Ask Jay for the cold brew.
- Curries and Chutneys Fresh-made sauces to transform your farmers’ market
meats and vegetables into delicious meals, quickly.
- Eat Local Orchard Farm Organics herbs, lettuces, and pasta sauces.
Freshly baked bread from Terra Momo Brothers.
- Griggstown Farm Market Old favorite. Pot pies, amazing sausages, mushrooms &
- Local130 Seafood Fresh-caught dayboard fish from the Jersey shore.
- Lore Pasta Small batch, fresh pasta made from NJ/PA grown wheat.
- Nine Acre Farms Big, beautiful sunflowers.
- Norz Hills Farms A neighbor farm family offers locally raised beef and pork. Located in Hillsborough.
- Orchard Farm Organics Organic vegetables, flowers, and sauces. Been with us since the beginning. 15 years!
- Smart Snack Bites Gluten-free treats. Don’t deprive yourself any longer.
- Terra Momo Artisanal, hand-crafted breads and pastries.
- Tree-Licious Orchards Powerhouse produce, pies, and apple cider doughnuts.
- Von Thun Family Farms Incredible selection of tasty vegetables and fruit.
- WoodsEdge Wool Farms Look beautiful AND stay warm. Alpaca woolens, beeswax candles, and soaps
Want to help?
The market always needs friendly people to sell bread at the Eat Local table. Once a month, 2 hours, is all it takes to make a difference. And there’s more than one way to help. See what’s available and then sign up at website: www.montgomeryfriends.org
Source: Montgomery Friends of Open Space