County’s 12 Covid Vaccine Clinics This WeekPosted on May 17, 2021
Somerset County is hosting a dozen vaccination clinics this week to continue moving the county toward its goal of exceeding 70 percent of adults vaccinated by Independence Day. With the recent approval of Pfizer for minors as young as 12 years old, Somerset County is now working with school systems to hold closed pop-up clinics at their campuses. The first partner in this effort will be the Green Brook School District this Thursday.
Somerset County vaccination clinics for the week of May 17 are:
- Raritan Valley Community College in Branchburg Mon. and Fri. from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Moderna
- Somerset County Senior Wellness Center, 876 E Main St in Bridgewater Mon., Wed., Fri. 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Pfizer 1st dose (2nd dose Moderna by appt. only)
- Raritan Fire Department, 16 Anderson Street in Raritan Mon. 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., J&J
- Watchung Exempt Firemen’s Hall, 57 Mountain Boulevard in Watchung Tue. 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., J&J
- Washington Valley Fire House, 146 Washington Valley Road in Warren Wed. 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., J&J
- Green Brook Middle School, 132 Jefferson Ave in Green Brook Thu. 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. CLOSED POD, by appointment only, Pfizer
- Arthur Lewis Park, 59 Greenbrook Road in Green Brook Thu. 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., J&J
- Rutgers Plaza, 940 Easton Avenue in Somerset (Franklin) Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., J&J
- Bridgewater Commons Mall, 400 Commons Way in Bridgewater Sat. from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., J&J
If any resident needs help with transportation, a number of agencies are offering free rides to and from vaccination appointments:
- New Jersey’s 211 program is offering free round-trip Lyft rides for vax appointments. Just call 211 to arrange a ride.
- NJ TRANSIT offers 4 free tickets – round-trip for 2 appointments – on rail or bus using their MyTix App and the promo code VAXRIDE. Download the app at http://www.njtransit.com/mytix.
- For more help, call Somerset County’s COVID Hotline at (908) 231-7155.
Residents who are homebound and require vaccination at their residence can obtain appointments through the Somerset County COVID Hotline at (908) 231-7155 or http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/covidQs.
Future clinic appointment availability will be determined on a weekly based on the level of allocations provided to Somerset County by the state of New Jersey. See all current clinics at http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/vaxclinics.
Source: Somerset County Office of Public Information