Container Facility is Open by Appt. OnlyPosted on June 25, 2020
CONTAINER FACILITY ADDS NEW DAYS, APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
Effective immediately, the Township Container Facility (mini-dump) will reopen under the following rules to ensure social distancing pre-cautions are followed:
- The Container Facility opened on Saturday June 20th from 8a.m. to 12p.m.
- The Container Facility is also be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8a.m. to 2p.m. through the end of August, 2020.
- Residents must make an appointment to access the Container Facility for Saturdays and for the designated weekdays. Appointments will be in 15-minute intervals and all efforts should be made to be on time. To make an appointment, call the Township at 908-359-8211 or come to the Township Lobby and see the Receptionist. Container Facility tickets are purchased at the Township.
- At the Container Facility, all residents must wear masks, show no Covid-19 symptoms and have a Container Facility ticket. Any resident not wearing a mask and/or without an appointment will not be allowed to enter the Container Facility.
- Beginning July 2020, the Township Container Facility is again open the second Saturday of the month. Tuesdays & Thursdays will continue through the end of August 2020.
- All existing Container Facility rules regarding acceptable/unacceptable items are still in effect.