Cherry Valley Road Construction Notice from PrincetonPosted on July 11, 2019
On Monday, July 15, 2019, construction activities will resume on Cherry Valley Road.During the week of July 15, 2019, weather permitting, the following construction activities will be occurring:
- Installation of new curbing along the southern side of the road between Cherry Hill Road (south) and the eastern project limit. Access to three driveways on the southern (Princeton) side of Cherry Valley Road will be closed during installation of curbing. Access to these three driveways will reopen 24-36 hours after installation of the curb. Temporary parking will be available on Birchwood Drive for these residents during closure of their driveways.
- Installation of a retaining wall on the south side of the roadway at the eastern project limits near Jefferson’s Curve.
The contractor anticipates being completed with construction before Labor Day 2019. Please be advised that Cherry Valley Road remains closed from Cherry Hill Road (southern leg) to the eastern limits of the project at Jefferson Curve to through-traffic 24/7 in the work zone during this period.
Access for services and residents within the closure limits shall be maintained at all times during the closure.
Updates are posted on the Princeton municipal website at:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this project, the following staff members can assist you:
- Richard Decker, Inspector – email@example.com or (609) 751-6826
- Tiffany Smith, Inspector – firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 751 1694
- Tejal Patel, P.E., Assistant Municipal Engineer – email@example.com or (609) 921-4195
- Sgt. Thomas Murray, Princeton Police Department – firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 921-2100 x 1879
Source: Princeton Engineering Dept.