Blue Spring Rd. Construction Project – Detour InfoPosted on November 25, 2019
Capital Paving & Contracting, LLC will be performing roadwork for Montgomery Township on Blue Spring Road (BSR) starting on or about November 12. Work will occur on weekdays between 7 am – 3:30 pm and is expected to finish before the end of 2019, weather permitting. The weather may force occasional late day work until 7 pm or Saturday work from 8 am – 6 pm. No work will be done on November 11, November 28-29, December 24-25, or January 1. There will be curb, drainage, and island repair work, followed by paving. Follow posted detours during the project (click here for Detour Plan). Here is what to expect:
Phase 1: BSR closed from Princeton Avenue – Coolidge Way
- Open: Coolidge Way
- Closed at BSR: Scarlet Oak, Hoover Avenue (west entry), and Salisbury Road
- Contractor directed to appropriate end of detour*: Marten Road, Manor Drive, and the three apartment building driveways for buildings 1-4, 5-10, and 11-13
Phase 2: BSR closed from Coolidge Way – Andover Circle (east entry)
- Open: Andover Circle (east entry)
- Closed at BSR: Coolidge Way, Hoover Avenue (east entry), Andover Circle (west entry), Chicopee Drive (west entry), and Needham Way
Phase 3: BSR closed from Andover Circle (east entry) – River Road
- Closed at BSR: Andover Circle (east entry), Chicopee Drive (east entry)
- Contractor directed to appropriate end of detour: Brookline Court
The detour will periodically change between any of 3 difference phases. The Township Engineering Department will communicate this directly to the local Homeowners Associations and Schools. Anyone from the public who would like to receive periodic updates should sign up for Nixle alerts from the Montgomery Police at www.Nixle.com (text messaging and data charges may apply). You can also text your zip code to 888777 for mobile alerts or visit https://local.nixle.com/montgomery-police/
If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering Department at (908) 359-8211 ext. 295.
Source: Montgomery Township Engineering Dept.